Wednesday 18 March 2015

REAL and VIRTUAL





“LOL” She says you know….
Because Laughing out a loud is so outdated
and every time someone likes her post
she is so elated…
don’t give her food, she will manage
take away her phone, she dies
Tell her she has cancer,she is okay with it.
Tell her the internet is not working
and watch how she cries.
I am going to the washroom, she tells her mother
but why are you so dressed, may I ask?
Oh!! Mom, I need a new profile picture
and you know it’s such an exhausting task
Washroom to take picture I know it sound crazy,
But that’s what the realty is...
And this is what we have come to know,  
the days that were, I truly miss..
Just click on a button and you are a friend...  
Click and you are not…
But is not friendship a lot more than that  
Well that is what I have been taught
I think it is time, we live is the real world
And enjoy all that it brings,
Cause there is more to life then the virtual world..
There is more to life than pretty things...
                                    Pragya Singh
                  “The new poet of the new era” & my dear friend

No comments:

Post a Comment